When your existing roof system has surpassed it’s useful service life and needs a complete replacement, RaW Solutions will help you decide what replacement roofing system is the best match for your facility, your budget, and your overall goals.
There are many options when it comes to new roofing systems. The professionals at RaW Solutions will help you determine what the best roofing system is for your facility based on factors such as:
- The interior environment within your facility (i.e. office environment, manufacturing environment, high heat environment, moist interior environment, sensitive materials inside facility)
- Deck type and roof slope
- Number of roof penetrations/roof-top equipment curbs
- Exterior climate concerns
- Odor concerns
- Concerns of noise during tear-off/installation
- Lead time for project completion
- Longevity desired for new roofing system
- Overall budget for tear-off and replacement project
Once all of these factors have been taken into consideration, RaW Solutions will provide a report with recommendations on the best options for your new roofing system. From there, adjustments can be made to ensure that all of your concerns are addressed to provide the best, most efficient re-roofing experience possible for you and your employees.
RaW Solutions has vast experience in the installation of numerous roofing systems including:
- Single Ply roofing systems
- Seamless liquid-applied roofing membranes
- Built-up roofing systems
- Modified Bitumen roofing systems
What are the best options for my new roofing system? Contact RaW Solutions to help determine the optimum roofing system for your replacement roof.